I thought I should add some good pictures of the fun I've been having over the last few months. I lost my pictures of the Flip flops on the beach cake but my Mom will be sending her copies soon
SARAH!!! I've been hoping to find your blog for months now. Good thing I had time for blog hopping tonight. :) I'm so excited to keep in touch again after so many years. I haven't read much yet, but I'm looking forward to looking around your blog. You have a darling little family! Please feel free to stop by my blog any time! sympatichna.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Skousen!! I can't believe you made her lick her own foot. SICK! :):)
I'm glad you finally added to your blog. Took you long enough :) Cute pics!
SARAH!!! I've been hoping to find your blog for months now. Good thing I had time for blog hopping tonight. :) I'm so excited to keep in touch again after so many years. I haven't read much yet, but I'm looking forward to looking around your blog. You have a darling little family! Please feel free to stop by my blog any time! sympatichna.blogspot.com
--Amanda (Pettit) Segeberg
Post a Comment